【常用新聞英文語彙】 in a hurry與in a rush在不同語境中的中文翻譯


in a hurry

1.It's lunch hour so we're all in a hurry to get back to the office.
現在是午餐時間,所以我們都趕著回辦公室。

2. I was in such a hurry leaving for work, I left my lunch on the kitchen counter.
我急著去上班,把便當放在廚房琉璃台上。

3. I'm sorry I can't talk right now I'm in a hurry to catch the train.
抱歉我現在無法談話,我趕著去搭火車。

4. Kids, go brush your teeth now so you won't be in a hurry to catch the bus for school.
小朋友,現在去刷牙,這樣就不用趕著搭公車上學。

5. Why are you in such a hurry to leave?
你幹嘛這麼急著離開?

6. Don't be in a hurry to buy; taking the time to select the one you need.
別急著買,慢慢挑你需要的。


in a rush
1. I hate going out during lunch hour. Everybody is in such a rush to get their food.
我討厭在午餐時間出去,大家都趕著去買他們要吃的東西。

2. I wish I could help but I'm in a rush to pick up my wife.
我希望我能幫忙,但我趕著去接我老婆。

3. Why are you in such a rush? The flight doesn’t leave until 9:00 pm.
你幹嘛這麼趕?飛機九點才起飛。

4. Slow down. Eating in a rush like that is going to cause indigestion.
慢慢吃,那樣囫圇吞會引起消化不良。

5. I hate living in the city. Everyone is always in a rush here. It's stressful.
我討厭住在都市,這裡大家都匆匆忙忙,壓力很大。

6. What's the quickest item on the menu ? We're in a rush .
菜單上最快的餐點是甚麼?我們在趕時間。

了解英文同義字非常困難,在某些境境可互換,在某些語境境不能互換,要看很多語例才稍稍會有觀念。

你可能會喜歡這些文章: