【對焦中英翻譯】形容笑的7個中英成語對照 : )


1.笑破肚皮 burst one’s sides (idiom) 
小丑的表演讓在場的小朋友笑破了肚皮。
The clown’s performance made the kids burst their sides. split one’s sides (with laughter) (idiom) 
老張講那個黃色笑話給我們聽時,我們差點笑破肚皮。
When Chang told us that dirty joke, we almost ~. rolling in the aisles (idiom) 
我保證這個笑話會讓你笑破肚皮。
I assure you this joke will have you ~.

2.笑翻 laugh one’s head off 
看到校長踩到香蕉皮滑了一跤時,大家都笑翻了。
We laughed our heads off when the principal slipped on a banana skin.
 
3.笑得合不攏嘴 grin like a Cheshire cat (idiom) 
公司今年賺了很多錢,老板笑得合不攏嘴。
Our company made a lot of money this year. The boss grinned like a Cheshire cat.

4.笑得很開心 grin from ear to ear (idiom) 
女兒看到我買給她的兔子時笑得好開心。
My daughter grinned from ear to ear when she saw the rabbit I bought her.

5.笑得人仰馬翻 laugh like hell
昨天我們去看馬戲團,小丑精采的演出讓大家笑得人仰馬翻。
Yesterday we went to the circus. The marvelous performance by the clowns made all of us ~.

6.哄堂大笑 roar with laughter 
我的老師很有幽默感,他每次演講都讓聽眾哄堂大笑。
My teacher had great sense of humor. His lectures made the audience roar with laughter.

7.笑料一籮筐 a bundle of laughs (idiom) 
你先生笑料一籮筐,我不知他那來那麼多笑話。
Your husband is ~. I wonder where he gets all his jokes.


你可能會喜歡這些文章: